MIE is the proud operator of the MIE Fingerprint Zone; through our many strategic partnerships MIE offers you access to a National Footprint whereby your candidate can have their fingerprints captured for Criminal Record Check purposes.
With over 107 locations nationwide, MIE has the largest network available in South Africa. Not only do we offer you the widest coverage but the most technologically advanced system to make a booking.
The MIE Fingerprint Zone booking system was developed by MIE and allows you to choose a location, date, and time that is most convenient for your candidate to have their prints captured. There is no need to make contact with the locations or have separate invoices; just book online and your candidate will be sent the details they need to complete the process.
For more information on this service please contact us today.
MIE Fingerprint Zone Booking & Cancellation Policy
Please read the below policy that relates to the use of the MIE Fingerprint Zone Booking System:
- All bookings made attract a Non-Refundable ADMIN fee and are Non-Transferable
- You will have the option of an “AFIS Fingerprint Zone ‘Premium’ or ‘Standard’ Check”.
- The booking request price may be subject to change.
Changes to a booking can be made up to 4 working hours before the date and time of the booking. The below can be changed:
- Changing location.
- Changing date and time.
No booking can be changed within 4 working hours of the booking date and time. Refer to the below cancellation policy:
- If a candidate does not arrive for their booking the booking will be charged for in full.
- If a booking is cancelled it will be charged for in full.
MIE cannot be held liable in any way whatsoever for candidates prints not being captured for the below reasons:
- Candidate arrives late for booking.
- Electricity outages.
- Technical or other issues that may arise at the location.
- While every effort is made to ensure the quality of the captured prints are up to standard; MIE cannot be held liable in anyway whatsoever for the results of such capture.
- While the system does send booking details to the candidate; it is the clients responsibility to ensure the candidate has received all the relevant information pertaining to their booking.
- It is the client’s responsibility to advise the candidate that not all locations are branded “MIE”. Clients and candidates must check the booking confirmation email which has the details of the company name for the specific location.
- MIE takes no responsibility whatsoever for incorrect candidate details that are captured by the client at point of booking request.
- While every effort is made to ensure the further candidate details captured at the location are correct; MIE cannot be held liable in this regard.
- MIE reserves the right to close a location at their discretion and the list of available locations may change from time to time. MIE does not guarantee availability of a location indefinitely.
- This policy is subject to review and changes. All changes will be published in this document in updated versions.
Please note that the locations below highlighted in
RED (*) are currently OPEN until further notice. Any further changes will be communicated on a regular basis.