- MIE respects your concerns about maintaining the privacy of your information that is submitted to us through your use of this website.
- MIE is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of the Site.
- MIE has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and interception by third parties of the information under our control, but, to the extent allowed by law, MIE assumes no liability for any loss or damages you or anyone else may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet.
- The above wording limits and excludes obligations, liabilities and legal responsibilities of EOH, and also limits and excludes your rights and remedies and places various risks, liabilities, obligations and legal responsibilities on you.
- If you have any request concerning your personal information, wish to make any amendment to your personal information or have any queries with regard to these practices please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
2. Information Collected
- We may choose to collect personal information from you via the Site through the use of enquiry, registration forms, and various other methods, as well as every time you e-mail us your details.
- Through this website, MIE collects and stores non-personal information in aggregate form for internal statistical purposes, including:
- The browser type with which you access the Internet;
- The date and time you accessed the website;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the MIE site; and
- Information you viewed while visiting this website.
- MIE also collects and stores individual data to maintain and issue a unique session ID for you while you are using this website.
- MIE does not warrant, and is not responsible for, the accuracy of information about you that may be supplied to us through your email or through any other submission of personal information through this website.
3. Use and disclosure of personal information
- We may process personal information collected via the Site for the purposes of –
- Background screening; or
- providing you with account information; or
- latest news or new developments on or any changes to the services provided via the Site
- If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, please indicate this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may disclose personal information to third parties where:
- we have received signed consent;
- we use third parties to assist us in providing services and you have elected to receive one of those services. The third party would only be allowed to use your information for the purposes of providing that service to you; or
- we are compelled by law or a court order to do so, or if we believe that such action is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by MIE, to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of MIE, the Site, visitors to the Site or others.
- MIE will take all appropriate measures to assure the online security of transmissions to this website.
- All information is stored on MIE servers in a secure manner.
- Access to those servers is strictly limited to network administrators and other authorised personnel of MIE, who have been trained to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal data under MIE’s control. We take pride in our technology and our security policies.
5. Law enforcement authorities
- We may, in our discretion, contact law enforcement authorities if we believe that anything unlawful is occurring in connection with the Site. In this process, we may provide the law enforcement authorities with any personal information that is held by us.
5. Approval of Policy
The policy was approved by the COO.